Regulatory Reporting Analyst
The job has expired.
We pride ourselves on our clear, focused and inspiring entrepreneurial vision that enlightens and aligns our departments through consistent communications and a supportive culture. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals interested in joining our team.
We offer competitive base salary, training, full suite of health and dental benefits, personal days, and a vibrant culture with an active social committee in our Toronto headquarters!
Cambridge is looking for a motivated Regulatory Reporting Analyst to join their dynamic team. The successful candidate will be responsible for Global regulatory reporting from a finance perspective.
- Review, analyze and prepare regulatory reports/data to ensure adherence to financial & regulatory covenants for all jurisdictions in which Cambridge operates;
- Prepare of regulatory financial statements, regulatory financial filings, and assistance with annual Financial statement audits;
- Prepare supporting documentation for onsite and offsite regulatory examinations;
- Report daily client money segregation requirements for regulatory safeguarding purposes
- Monitor daily compliance with US money transmission and net worth requirements;
- Review and test various regulatory reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Reconcile restricted cash balance sheet accounts monthly for SOX compliance purposes
- Report daily collateral balances and journalize transfers and accrued interest on balance
- Prepare quarterly data request packages for parent company reporting purposes
- Assist Senior Leaders with confidential financial matters as needed;
- Work on regulatory and financial reporting process improvement projects;
- Assist other team members as required, including vacation coverage;
- Prepare reports and analysis as required.
The Ideal Candidate
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Working on statutory holidays is a requirement
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting is a must;
- Exposure to working with regulatory bodies;
- Has experience preparing reports and conducting analysis for regulators;
- Proficient in M/S Office (strong focus on Excel);
- 3-5 years' experience in the financial services industry;
- Currently enrolled in and/or pursuing the CPA designation is an asset;
- Foreign Exchange/multi-currency exposure would be an asset
ABILITIES AND ATTRIBUTES
- Proven ability to handle and/or lead multiple projects with minimal oversight;
- Proven record to contribute as a strong team player in a fast-paced, deadline driven, diverse environment;
- Strong attention to detail is essential in order to ensure accuracy and integrity of all financial data;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Solid time management skills;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Uphold the highest level of confidentiality and discretion on transactions/responsibilities.
- Close liaisons with Finance and Regulatory team members, specifically to resolve outstanding issues and troubleshoot unbalanced transactions;
- Frequent liaisons with all levels of the Senior Management Team.
About The Company
Cambridge Global Payments, a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of integrated cross-border payment services and risk management solutions. As a trusted partner for 25 years, Cambridge delivers innovative solutions designed to mitigate foreign exchange exposure and address unique business needs. Our award-winning capabilities and industry-leading technologies simplify the way businesses connect with the global marketplace. As one of the largest bank-independent providers globally, we are flexible and responsive, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia. Learn more at cambridgefx.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.