Business Development Manager - Enterprise Solutions
We pride ourselves on our clear, focused and inspiring entrepreneurial vision that enlightens and aligns our departments through consistent communications and a supportive culture. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals interested in joining our team.
We offer competitive base salary, training, full suite of health and dental benefits, personal days, and a fun, vibrant culture
Cambridge is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to build a book of corporate clients across the Australian market, leveraging solutions such as our online FX platform, FX risk management solutions, API integration, and international payments capability.
- Achieve monthly targets by Identifying, assessing, and selling prospects on the value Cambridge can bring to their respective business;
- Sell both International Payments & Risk Management solutions to corporate customers throughout Australia
- Work closely with FX dealers to structure and price solutions for clients, and ensure ongoing revenue generation from existing clients.
The Ideal Candidate
- RG 146 accreditation
- Strong new sales skills is essential
- 2+ years Foreign Exchange or Payments Industry experience is essential
- Exposure to Integrated Payments Solutions
- Understanding of financial products including risk management techniques
- Ability to write and deliver effective business winning presentations and proposals
- Deep understanding of any particular industry sector/s ideal
- Proven record in delivering new corporate sales success
- Pro-active and entrepreneurial mind-set
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong people skills
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to remain persistent while at the same time upholding a professional and positive attitude
About The Company
Cambridge Global Payments, a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of integrated cross-border payment services and risk management solutions. As a trusted partner for 25 years, Cambridge delivers innovative solutions designed to mitigate foreign exchange exposure and address unique business needs. Our award-winning capabilities and industry-leading technologies simplify the way businesses connect with the global marketplace. As one of the largest bank-independent providers globally, we are flexible and responsive, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia. Learn more at cambridgefx.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.