We pride ourselves on our clear, focused and inspiring entrepreneurial vision that enlightens and aligns our departments through consistent communications and a supportive culture. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals interested in joining our team.
We offer competitive base salary, training, full suite of health and dental benefits, personal days, and a fun, vibrant culture.
The Salesforce Administrator will be a primary support for our salesforce.com user group. The successful candidate will have a record of success of managing Salesforce request/tickets raised by end users and have a strong track record for completing multiple user requests whilst also identifying potential issues in the system and opportunities for improvement. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day support and maintenance of our CRM platform.
- Serve as a system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 300+ users
- Ensure administrative cases are responded to in a timely manner
- Manage training materials and articles within SFDC for end users to access
- Coordinate new development requests and escalate to management team
- Work with members of the user community to ensure the organization is being supported appropriately, providing an effective service to the user group
- Be an advocate of the system on behalf of the SF team and positively promote the system to the wider user community to aid adoption
- Promote best practices and constant communication with Salesforce team and SF manager to improve the end user experience
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to perform all administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, manage / update access & permissions, Duplicate management - leads, accounts and contacts, Validation rules, Formula’s, data accuracy and other administrative tasks
- Ability to assist users with their queries and conduct training sessions where necessary
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and escalate upwards where required
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, distil high-level information into details, assimilate low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs and communicate development opportunities to the team accordingly
- 2 years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Saleforce.com Admin certified preferred
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Proven ability to manage business queries and support 300+ users
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong time management abilities
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Great working flexibility, ability to manage a busy inbox and take decisions on prioritizing requests
- Previous experience working in an agile environment preferred
About The Company
Cambridge Global Payments, a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of integrated cross-border payment services and risk management solutions. As a trusted partner for 25 years, Cambridge delivers innovative solutions designed to mitigate foreign exchange exposure and address unique business needs. Our award-winning capabilities and industry-leading technologies simplify the way businesses connect with the global marketplace. As one of the largest bank-independent providers globally, we are flexible and responsive, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia. Learn more at cambridgefx.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.