IT Support Analyst
ROLE FUNCTION AND PURPOSE:
As an IT Support Analyst, you will be part of the IT support team responsible for delivering and supporting technology to Cambridge staff globally.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone, email or in person
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Record events and problems and their resolution in ticketing system
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Install and maintain PCs, telephone systems, wireless networks and peripheral devices (such as printers, scanners, mobile/smart phones) related to desktop infrastructure, in accordance with department standards
- To diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents, including operating systems (Windows and Mac) and across a range of software applications.
- Identify, log and resolve technical problems with software applications or network systems
- Identify potential changes and system improvements to present to senior team leaders for consideration and implementation
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with department guidelines
- Explain and document technical issues in a clear way to clients
- To take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible; escalating incidents to other support teams where necessary.
- To maintain a first class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner.
- Maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organization.
The Ideal Candidate
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Min 5 years of experience in providing desktop support
- Diploma in Computer or IT-related area of study or equivalent
- Experienced in Windows, Microsoft Office, and Anti-Malware software
- Knowledge of creating and deploying Windows images on computers
- Hands-on computer hardware maintenance and troubleshooting experience
- Familiar with Windows Server 2008/2012, WSUS and SCCM
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Microsoft and ITIL certifications is a plus
About The Company
Cambridge Global Payments is a leading provider of integrated cross-border payment services and risk management solutions. As a trusted partner for over 25 years, Cambridge delivers innovative solutions designed to mitigate foreign exchange exposure and address unique business needs. Our award-winning capabilities and industry-leading technologies simplify the way businesses connect with the global marketplace. As one of the largest bank-independent providers globally, we are flexible and responsive, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia. Learn more at cambridgefx.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Cambridge is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any accommodation in order to fully participate in our recruitment process, please advise.