Transaction Services Associate
We pride ourselves on our clear, focused and inspiring entrepreneurial vision that enlightens and aligns our departments through consistent communications and a supportive culture. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals interested in joining our team.
We offer complete on the job training, full suite of health and dental benefits, RRSP Matching Plan, personal days, and a vibrant culture with an active social committee, and many growth opportunities in our Toronto headquarters, just steps away from the CN Tower and GO Station.
The role of a Transaction Services Associate will involve being part of a dynamic, fast paced Foreign Exchange division. You will be responsible for ensuring that funds reach our global clients in a timely and effective manner, while ensuring the highest degree of accuracy, confidentiality and maintaining successful internal relationships.
- Processing Foreign Exchange transactions, creating Beneficiary templates and completing end of day audit checks
- Post transaction support of all Investigations inquiries while minimizing any client and beneficiary disruption
- Work closely with internal business units to improve service delivery and work flow efficiency
- Create and review Policies and Procedures as needed
- Verify and organize client data within a given time frame
- Comply with all applicable policies, standards, guidelines and controls; and
- Support Ad Hoc projects as requested
The Ideal Candidate
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Completed post-secondary education in relevant field;
- 2-5 years verifying accuracy and completeness of information in internal systems;
- Experience in the financial/banking industry would be an asset; and
- IT literate with the ability to quickly learn new systems.
ABILITIES AND ATTRIBUTES
- Ability to speak English and French – nice to have
- Team player with a strong customer service focus;
- Good organizational skills;
- Detail oriented with demonstrated levels of accuracy;
- Good written and verbal communication; and
- Able to follow policies and procedures and understand operational risks.
About The Company
Cambridge Global Payments, a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of integrated cross-border payment services and risk management solutions. As a trusted partner for 25 years, Cambridge delivers innovative solutions designed to mitigate foreign exchange exposure and address unique business needs. Our award-winning capabilities and industry-leading technologies simplify the way businesses connect with the global marketplace. As one of the largest bank-independent providers globally, we are flexible and responsive, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia. Learn more at cambridgefx.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.