FX Sales Operations Associate
We pride ourselves on our clear, focused and inspiring entrepreneurial vision that enlightens and aligns our departments through consistent communications and a supportive culture. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals interested in joining our team.
We offer competitive base salary, training, full suite of health and dental benefits, RRSP Matching Plan, personal days, and a vibrant culture with an active social committee in our Toronto headquarters!
The primary goal of this role is to prioritize and significantly improve the response times to operational matters requiring action while simultaneously allowing our core processing teams to remain focused in order to perform their required duties in a timely manner, without constant disruption to their process and workflow.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the daily sales support queries and operational routines, with an intense customer service focus that would be responsive in terms of inbound phone calls and responding to urgent emails or other written correspondence. Excellent communication skills are a must as there will be frequent liaison between currency traders and the various internal stakeholders within the company.
- Support the Global Head of Sales Operations;
- Work closely with internal business units to improve service delivery and work flow efficiency;
- Liaise with banking, operations and other departments for the purpose of expediting trades/payments and answer Salesforce queries relating to deals booked;
- Liaise with senior management and communicate service issues and new opportunities;
- Liaise with the Global Operations team to stay abreast of any significant issues, changes in processes, and operating policies and procedures;
- Identify and implement consistent operational best practices;
- Comply with all applicable policies, standards, guidelines and control.
The Ideal Candidate
- 2 years + previous experience in an administrative capacity; experience in the financial/banking is an asset;
- Experience in payments processing or banking is a plus;
- Strong calendar management and scheduling skills;
- Strong organizational and administrative skills; ability to organize, plan and schedule activities;
- Strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills and comfort in dealing with individuals across all levels of the organization;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Fully proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook);
- Extremely well organized;
- IT literate with the ability to quickly learn new systems;
- Experience with SWIFT banking system, payment processing and payment investigations;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work independently under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment; and
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately with minimal supervision.
About The Company
Cambridge Global Payments, a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of integrated cross-border payment services and risk management solutions. As a trusted partner for 25 years, Cambridge delivers innovative solutions designed to mitigate foreign exchange exposure and address unique business needs. Our award-winning capabilities and industry-leading technologies simplify the way businesses connect with the global marketplace. As one of the largest bank-independent providers globally, we are flexible and responsive, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia. Learn more at cambridgefx.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.