Operations and Client Support Associate
We pride ourselves on our clear, focused and inspiring entrepreneurial vision that enlightens and aligns our departments through consistent communications and a supportive culture. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals interested in joining our team.
We offer competitive salary, training, full suite of health and dental benefits, Scottish Widows.
The successful candidate will act as a primary point of contact for UK client inquiries and requests, while assisting with the management of daily operations for the AP Outsourcing & Client Support team. The Operations Associate will also be responsible for completing routine data entry work – reading and inputting information from client invoices into the Global Exchange Transaction Processing System – while ensuring accuracy and meeting assigned deadlines. The AP Outsourcing & Client Support team is a critical component of Operations responsible for providing invoice management services while working to resolve all daily account issues.
Please note this is a 15 month contract, with opportunities to extend.
- Monitor the company’s general email inbox - GEX Info Mail - for client requests and new data submissions;
- Field incoming client inquiries via phone;
- Respond to and resolve client requests when able, and escalate all other inquiries through proper channels;
- Maintain individual workload of data entry assignments;
- Clearly and effectively communicate with US counterparts to share updates on each morning’s activity;
- Support management in servicing overall operations with minimal supervision.
The Ideal Candidate
- 1 + years of previous experience in an administrative capacity;
- 1 + years of previous experience in a client support role;
- Experience in the legal industry or accounts payable function would be an asset.
- Team player with a strong sense of professionalism and client service focus;
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- This position reports to a manager in the US
- Highly organized and able to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment;
- Detail oriented with demonstrated levels of accuracy;
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately with minimal supervision
About The Company
Cambridge Global Payments, a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of integrated cross-border payment services and risk management solutions. As a trusted partner for 25 years, Cambridge delivers innovative solutions designed to mitigate foreign exchange exposure and address unique business needs. Our award-winning capabilities and industry-leading technologies simplify the way businesses connect with the global marketplace. As one of the largest bank-independent providers globally, we are flexible and responsive, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia. Learn more at cambridgefx.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.