Associate, AP Outsourcing & Client Support
This job has been closed.
We pride ourselves on our clear, focused and inspiring entrepreneurial vision that enlightens and aligns our departments through consistent communications and a supportive culture. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals interested in joining our team.
We offer competitive base salary, training, full suite of health and dental benefits, personal days, and a fun, vibrant culture
ROLE FUNCTION AND PURPOSE
The AP Outsourcing (APO) team is responsible for providing Invoice Management services while serving as a primary point of contact for clients to resolve all daily account issues. The successful candidate will be responsible for completing large volumes of data entry work, while ensuring accuracy and meeting assigned deadlines. As a new member of the APO team, your primary function will be to read and input information from client invoices into the Global Exchange Transaction Processing System. As you progress, you may earn the opportunity to begin training on how to approve entry work, and also on how to effectively deal with clients.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for reading and entering information from international invoices, with both speed and accuracy;
- Communicate clearly and professionally with co-workers, supervisors, and clients;
- Strive to learn and understand customized payment solutions offered for each client;
- Comply with all applicable policies, standards, guidelines and controls;
- Perform additional duties, as assigned by supervisor.
The Ideal Candidate
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Degree is required;
- Microsoft Office experience is required;
- General computer literacy and touch typing skills are required;
- Previous data entry experience in an office setting preferred, not required;
- Previous client service experience preferred.
ABILITIES AND ATTRIBUTES
- Proficient alphanumeric typing skills;
- Comfortable doing data entry all day;
- Attention to detail and quality are a must;
- Organized and able to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately with minimal supervision;
- Team player with a strong sense of professionalism;
- Strong communication skills.
About The Company
Global Exchange Payment Services
Global Exchange Payment Services (Cambridge Global Payments dba as Global Exchange Payment Services) is a leading provider of integrated cross-border payment outsourcing services. As a trusted partner for over 20 years, Global Exchange delivers innovative solutions designed to mitigate foreign exchange exposure and address unique business needs. Our award-winning capabilities and industry-leading technologies simplify the way businesses connect with the Professional Services Global marketplace.