Client Support Associate
We pride ourselves on our clear, focused and inspiring entrepreneurial vision that enlightens and aligns our departments through consistent communications and a supportive culture. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals interested in joining our team.
We offer competitive base salary, training, full suite of health and dental benefits, RRSP Matching Plan, personal days, and a vibrant culture with an active social committee in our Toronto headquarters!
As our business continues to grow, the Enterprise Management team is well positioned to manage this increasing demand and provide assistance across Cambridge’s global online client base. The Client Support Admin position is an auxiliary role to the Client Relationship Managers; together, the team is responsible for online set ups, updates and support, as well as training, implementation, integration, and on-going client relationship management.
Customer Service - Excellence
- Strong relationship-building skills; internal stake holding critical in order to ensure positive team dynamics. Also must liaise with many areas within Operations and other departments and work to ensure payments are delivered on time, every time.
- Pro-actively assists the team as they manage clients throughout the entire payment process; must understand priorities and be efficient as well as very detail oriented and organized – must be able to analyzes request, and provide information to resolve the need.
- Seamlessly set up clients online and support Cambridge clients to new online platform: LINK.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information and follow Best Practices
- Seeks additional synergies as appropriate.
Administration– Accuracy and efficiency
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments to deliver prompt and informative responses.
- Keep records of customer interactions, complaints and resolution.
- Perform customer verifications; ‘knowing your customer’ and exceed expectations.
- Able to communicate clearly, both written and in speech.
- Able to move payments through the release process with accuracy; suggest improvements in processes
Customer Satisfaction- Deliver unanticipated value
- Provide professional service, managing internal obstacles invisibly to the client.
- Work quickly to resolve customer issues
- Proactively monitor all Payment queues in our propriety platform (Compliance, Problem, Salesforce Cases) to ensure outstanding issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Provide feedback to management on customer’s experience and preferences for communication, appreciation, and web content
Teamwork- Collaborate across boundaries
- Work with internal sales, trading and support teams, as well as other internal stakeholders, to fully leverage the capabilities of the organization to drive sales and satisfy our customers.
The Ideal Candidate
- 1-2 years’ successful customer service experience;
- Experience in client relationship management; providing administrative support, capturing information and reconciling data;
- IT literate with the ability to quickly learn new systems and troubleshoot;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and time sensitive queries; ownership until resolution
- Passion for customers and service
- Unquestionable integrity
- Positive and optimistic outlook
- Organized and disciplined
- Self-motivated, confident, professional communication skills – written, verbal and telephone based skills
- Desire to continually improve performance and learn
- Planning and execution skills
- Additional languages such as fluency in French, Spanish, Mandarin would be considered an asset but not required
About The Company
Cambridge Global Payments, a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of integrated cross-border payment services and risk management solutions. As a trusted partner for over 25 years, Cambridge delivers innovative solutions designed to mitigate foreign exchange exposure and address unique business needs. Our award-winning capabilities and industry-leading technologies simplify the way businesses connect with the global marketplace. As one of the largest bank-independent providers globally, we are flexible and responsive, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia. Learn more at cambridgefx.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.