We pride ourselves on our clear, focused and inspiring entrepreneurial vision that enlightens and aligns our departments through consistent communications and a supportive culture. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals interested in joining our team.
We offer competitive base salary, training, full suite of health and dental benefits, RRSP Matching Plan, personal days, and a vibrant culture with an active social committee in our Toronto headquarters!
Cambridge is looking for a motivated Compliance Coordinator to join their dynamic Legal & Compliance team. The incumbent will support the efforts of maintaining core components of Cambridge’s Compliance program and legal functions globally.
- Creation, maintenance and archiving of legal and compliance documentation;
- Administer Compliance training for all staff
- Review FINTRAC EFT reports for accuracy and file manual reports when needed
- Assist senior managers with daily administrative functions;
- Update and maintain client database on a regular basis and assist with monthly reporting as required;
- Liaise with internal departments to obtain statistical data;
- File management and record keeping;
- Support other Compliance and Legal department functions (i.e. account opening) when and if necessary;
- Assist with managing and organizing litigation files, as well as audit and bank inquiries both electronic and hard versions (if needed);
- Manage spreadsheets and logs of inter-departmental legal matters;
- Ad hoc projects or miscellaneous duties as required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree/ Diploma or equivalent in a related field;
- 1-3 years of relevant experience working in the administrative or operation function, preferably in a financial services company
- Experience performing data collection, research, analysis and administration;
- Proficient Microsoft Office and Adobe Create Suite (In Design) Knowledge of Canadian and US anti-money laundering and financial regulations is an asset
- Proven ability to handle and/or lead multiple projects with minimal oversight;
- Proven record to contribute as a strong team player in a fast-paced, deadline driven, diverse environment;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong verbal/written communication and organizational skills;
- Strong research and analytical skills;
- High level of enthusiasm;
- Solid time management skills;
- Solid interpersonal and team interaction skills.
About The Company
Cambridge Global Payments, a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of integrated cross-border payment services and risk management solutions. As a trusted partner for over 25 years, Cambridge delivers innovative solutions designed to mitigate foreign exchange exposure and address unique business needs. Our award-winning capabilities and industry-leading technologies simplify the way businesses connect with the global marketplace. As one of the largest bank-independent providers globally, we are flexible and responsive, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia. Learn more at cambridgefx.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.