The job has expired.
We pride ourselves on our clear, focused and inspiring entrepreneurial vision that enlightens and aligns our departments through consistent communications and a supportive culture. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals interested in joining our team.
We offer competitive base salary, training, full suite of health and dental benefits, personal days, and a fun, vibrant culture
The successful candidate will be an integral piece of the UK Operations team completing daily processing and settlement deliverables for our global client base.
This is 12 month fixed term full time position, with opportunities to potentially extend to permanent beyond the fixed term.
- Timely recognition of incoming funds and applying to client deals
- Ensuring all deals are processed accurately on a timely basis including beneficiary creation and validation of outbound settlements across all global currencies (Majors, Minors, Exotics)
- Support the timely release of all outbound funds across all delivery channels (Swift Wire, IACH, BACS, Cheque)
- Post transaction support of all Investigations inquiries minimizing any client and beneficiary disruption
- Work closely with internal business units to improve service delivery and work flow efficiency
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with our banking partners
- Comply with all applicable policies, standards, guidelines and controls; and
- Support Ad Hoc projects as requested
The Ideal Candidate
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Degree/ Diploma in Business, Finance, Marketing, or related field;
- 2 + years of previous experience in an administrative capacity;
- Experience in the UK financial/banking industry would be an asset with exposure to and understanding of global payment formatting requirements (major, minor, and exotic markets);
- Experience with SWIFT banking system, payment processing and payment investigations;
- Fully proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook);
- IT literate with the ability to quickly learn new systems;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work independently under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment; and
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately with minimal supervision.
ABILITIES & ATTRIBUTES:
- Team player with a strong customer service focus;
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong sense of professionalism and customer-service oriented;
- Detail oriented with demonstrated levels of accuracy;
- Highly organized and able to multi-task effectively in a fast paced environment;
- Able to follow policies and procedures and understand operational risks; and
- Proven ability to deliver results within required deadlines.
About The Company
Cambridge Global Payments, a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of integrated cross-border payment services and risk management solutions. As a trusted partner for over 25 years, Cambridge delivers innovative solutions designed to mitigate foreign exchange exposure and address unique business needs. Our award-winning capabilities and industry-leading technologies simplify the way businesses connect with the global marketplace. As one of the largest bank-independent providers globally, we are flexible and responsive, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia. Learn more at cambridgefx.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.