We pride ourselves on our clear, focused and inspiring entrepreneurial vision that enlightens and aligns our departments through consistent communications and a supportive culture. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals interested in joining our team.
We offer complete on the job training, full suite of health and dental benefits, RRSP Matching Plan, personal days, and a vibrant culture with an active social committee, and many growth opportunities in our Toronto headquarters, just steps away from the CN Tower and GO Station.
The Currency Risk Management Solutions data team is primarily responsible for efficiently capturing client financial information, running complex exposure analyses and preparing sales presentations. The group also supports our relationship managers in ensuring the availability and accuracy of the data needed to support the risk management process.
- Work with relationship managers to build an understanding of client processes, exposures and operational gaps,
- Perform systematic, ongoing reviews of new and existing clients to identify, quantify and visualize foreign exchange exposures
- Implement process enhancements, and work with internal and external technology partners to create a streamlined data process flow
- Analyze and resolve complex data exceptions and processes efficiently to ensure that data delivered to trading systems is accurate
- Participate in firm-wide initiatives and projects as needed, including new product implementations
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, preferably in finance, statistics, engineering and/or computer science,
- Advanced proficiency in Excel - macros, VBA, aggregation, creating dashboards,
- Ability to build time-sensitive client-facing presentations,
- A passion for understanding foreign exchange markets and economics,
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, with strong attention to detail,
- Solid written, oral communication, and project management skills,
- Ability to work effectively and independently, while also contributing to a positive team environment.
About The Company
Cambridge Global Payments, a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of integrated cross-border payment services and risk management solutions. As a trusted partner for over 25 years, Cambridge delivers innovative solutions designed to mitigate foreign exchange exposure and address unique business needs. Our award-winning capabilities and industry-leading technologies simplify the way businesses connect with the global marketplace. As one of the largest bank-independent providers globally, we are flexible and responsive, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia. Learn more at cambridgefx.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.