Product Support Specialist
We pride ourselves on our clear, focused and inspiring entrepreneurial vision that enlightens and aligns our departments through consistent communications and a supportive culture. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals interested in joining our team.
We offer competitive base salary, training, full suite of health and dental benefits, personal days, and a fun, vibrant culture
This role involves being part of a dynamic, fast paced FinTech company with a focus on our award winning payments platform, Cambridge LINK. Offering settlement options in over 140 currencies, Cambridge LINK connects our clients to the global marketplace. The successful candidate will be at the forefront of LINK Support and will provide solutions-oriented service while building strong client relationships.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be hands-on with the customer facing application and become a subject matter expert.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls and handle customers with empathy
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Suggest solutions and workarounds to help solve customer problems
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider rollback by pointing out the benefits of staying with the platform
The Ideal Candidate
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Completed post-secondary education in relevant field;
- Experience in the financial/banking/payments industry would be an asset; and
- IT literate with the ability to quickly learn new systems.
ABILITIES AND ATTRIBUTES
- Proven customer support experience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication skills including listening to customers problems and resolving them
- Technology enthusiast
About The Company
Cambridge Global Payments, a FLEETCOR company, is a leading provider of integrated cross-border payment services and risk management solutions. As a trusted partner for 25 years, Cambridge delivers innovative solutions designed to mitigate foreign exchange exposure and address unique business needs. Our award-winning capabilities and industry-leading technologies simplify the way businesses connect with the global marketplace. As one of the largest bank-independent providers globally, we are flexible and responsive, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia. Learn more at cambridgefx.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.